TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) Introductory provisions
These are the terms and conditions applicable to purchases in the online store www.drills-oren.com. The online store is operated by OREN s.r.o., Droužkovická 324, 431 41 Údlice, Czech Republic. The conditions further define and specify the rights and obligations of the seller (operator) and buyer (customer).
2) Ordering and concluding a purchase contract
- All orders placed through the online shop www.drills-oren.com they are binding on both parties, unless the contract expressly provides otherwise. By placing an order, the buyer confirms that he has read these terms and conditions, including the conditions of the complaint and that he agrees with them.
- The order is a draft purchase agreement. The purchase contract is created at the moment of taking over the ordered goods by the buyer.
- The condition for the validity of the electronic order is the completion of all data and requisites prescribed by the form.
- The place of delivery of goods is the delivery address specified by the buyer in the order form.
- Ownership of the goods passes to the buyer immediately after payment of the purchase price. A tax document is included in the delivery.
- By filling in the registration form in the online store www.vrtaky.cz, the buyer gives the seller consent to the collection and archiving of personal data about the buyer and his purchases. By entering the e-mail address, the customer agrees to the sending of information related to the order and business messages of the supplier. All personal data provided during registration is confidential and will not be provided to a third party.
- All goods are the property of OREN s.r.o.The seller reserves the right to refuse to process the order if the order details are incomplete or raise doubts about the customer's real intention to order the goods. The seller will send an information e-mail to the buyer about this rejection.
3) Delivery of the goods
The order created by the customer at www.vrtaky.cz is binding for the customer and the seller and will be implemented according to the buyer's choice. If the order is received by 2 pm and the goods are in stock, it is usually delivered the next day, otherwise the day after. If the goods are not in stock, the delivery date will be specified. If the buyer does not agree with the confirmed date, he has the option to cancel the order.
- If no later delivery date is specified in the order, the goods are sent no later than the day after receiving the order.
- If it is not possible to deliver the goods immediately, the later delivery date is notified and the goods are delivered automatically as soon as possible.
- If the customer does not want additional delivery of goods, this must be stated in the order.
- Shipping service to the address specified by the buyer of the order.
- Through the dispatch to the dispatch address specified by the buyer.
- The goods can also be picked up at the OREN s.r.o. at Droužkovická 324, 431 41 Údlice, Czech Republic.
- We will check the best Economy transport cost for your and let you know.
- You can choose your own transport cost and inform us.
- The goods can be picked up in our dispensing point.
For new customers, we require payment against goods on delivery. For regular customers, payments by bank transfer with a maturity can be arranged.
4) Withdrawal from the purchase contract (return of goods)
- The buyer has the right according to the paragraph 6 of the amendment to the Civil Code No. 367/2000 to withdraw from the contract within 14 days of receipt of the goods.
- The withdrawal period is 14 days
- from the date of receipt of the goods,
- from the date of receipt of the last delivery of goods, if the subject of the contract is several types of goods or delivery of several parts,
- from the date of receipt of the first delivery of goods, if the subject of the contract is a regular repeated delivery of goods.
- In order to comply with the withdrawal period, the buyer must send a statement of withdrawal within the withdrawal period.
- To withdraw from the purchase contract, the buyer can use the standard withdrawal form provided by the seller. Withdrawal from the purchase contract will be sent by the buyer to the email or delivery address of the seller specified in these terms and conditions. The seller will confirm to the buyer the receipt of the form without delay.
- The buyer who withdraws from the contract is obliged to return the goods to the seller within 14 days of withdrawal from the contract to the seller. The buyer bears the costs associated with returning the goods to the seller, even if the goods can not be returned due to their nature by regular mail.
- If the buyer withdraws from the contract, the seller will return to him immediately, but no later than 14 days after withdrawal from the contract, all funds, including delivery costs, which he received from him, in the same way. The seller will return the money received to the buyer in another way only if the buyer agrees and if he does not incur additional costs.
- Shipment cost is non-refundable.
- If the buyer withdraws from the purchase contract, the seller is not obliged to return the received funds to the buyer before the buyer hands over the goods or proves that he sent the goods to the seller.
- The buyer must return the goods to the seller undamaged, unworn and uncontaminated and, if possible, in the original packaging.The seller is entitled to unilaterally set off the claim for damages incurred to the goods against the buyer's claim for a refund of the purchase price. Upon receipt and assurance that the returned goods and packaging will not be damaged, the seller will immediately return the corresponding amount to the customer in a pre-agreed manner.
- The seller is entitled to withdraw from the purchase contract due to the sale of stock, unavailability of goods, or when the manufacturer, importer or supplier of goods has interrupted the production or import of goods. The seller immediately informs the buyer via the email address specified in the order and returns within 14 days of notification of withdrawal from the purchase contract all funds, including delivery costs received from him under the contract, in the same way or in the manner specified by the buyer.
Form for withdrawal from the contract / return of the goods (PDF)
5) Complaints policy
In case of finding a violation of the packaging on the goods, we recommend that you do not accept the shipment in your own interest! Write a report on the damage to the shipment with the carrier and contact us immediately. By signing the delivery note, you confirm that the consignment was in order and the subsequent complaint about the violation of the consignment packaging will not be taken into account.
The warranty period for the purchase of products by a private person is 24 months, by a natural and legal person 12 months.
The warranty period runs from the date of issue of the invoice. The warranty only covers manufacturing defects, it does not cover defects caused by the user or normal wear and tear of the tool. The claimed product will be sent for review. We will then inform the customer about its result (decisive for the recognition of the complaint).
We handle complaints at the address listed on the contacts page. Do not forget to enclose a copy of the invoice and the complaint protocol with the claimed goods.
The customer pays for the transport to the place of claim even in the case of a justified complaint. In the event of a justified complaint, we will deliver the repaired goods to you at our own expense.
The buyer has the right according to paragraph 6 of the amendment to the Civil Code No. 367/2000 to withdraw from the contract within 14 days of receipt of the goods.
The rights and obligations of the contracting parties regarding the rights arising from defective performance are governed by Sections 1914 to 1925, Sections 2099 to 2117 and Sections 2161 to 2174 of the Civil Code and Act No. 634/1992 Coll., On Consumer Protection.
The money back guarantee applies to the goods intact, in the original packaging, so that it can be offered to other interested parties. Upon receipt of the returned goods, we will send you the money for the goods (excluding postage) by bank transfer or transfer to your account no later than 10 working days after receipt of the goods.
Complaint form (PDF)
Always attach a copy of the proof of purchase of goods + 2 photographs to the complaint report, which will clearly show the detail of the damaged goods.
The Operator declares that all personal data (name, surname, telephone number, e-mail and postal address) are confidential, they will be used only for the internal needs of OREN s.r.o. and will not be disclosed or provided to a third party or misused in any way. When handling personal data, OREN s.r.o. undertakes to comply with Act No. 101/2000 Coll. About personal data protection. If a business case occurs when it is necessary to pass on the customer's personal information to the supplier, OREN s.r.o. undertakes to pass this information only with the prior consent of the customer. It is not possible to pass on any personal information without consent.
The customer by using the services of OREN s.r.o. gives consent to the collection of personal data. Basic information from the customer is required during registration. The customer has the right to request the deletion of personal data from the database (cancellation of registration) in writing to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access to registered customers is protected by an access password known only to the registered customer. Therefore, please do not leave this password freely accessible to other persons, so that it cannot be misused and consequently your registration and your personal data can be misused. The operator is not responsible for the misuse of the access password.
7) Problem solving
Mutual disputes between the seller and the buyer are resolved by ordinary courts.
Pursuant to Act No. 634/1992 Coll., On Consumer Protection, as amended, a buyer who is a consumer has the right to an out-of-court settlement of a consumer dispute arising from a purchase contract or a contract for the provision of services. The Czech Trade Inspection Authority is the entity that is authorized to resolve the dispute out of court. More information is available on the website www.coi.cz.
8) Out - of - court dispute resolution
- The Czech Trade Inspection Authority, with its registered office at Štěpánská 567/15, 120 00 Prague 2, IČ: 000 20 869, Internet address: https://adr.coi.cz/cs, is responsible for out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes arising from the purchase contract. The online dispute resolution platform at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr can be used to resolve disputes between the seller and the buyer under the purchase agreement.
- European Consumer Center Czech Republic, with its registered office at Štěpánská 567/15, 120 00 Prague 2, Internet address: http://www.evropskyspotrebitel.cz is a contact point pursuant to Regulation (EU) No. 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 21 May 2013 on online dispute resolution and amending Regulation (EC) No 2006/2004 and Directive 2009/22 / EC (Online Consumer Dispute Resolution Regulation).
- The seller is entitled to sell goods on the basis of a trade license. The trade license inspection is performed by the relevant trade licensing office within its competence. The Czech Trade Inspection Authority, to a limited extent, supervises compliance with Act No. 634/1992 Coll., On Consumer Protection.
9) Final Provisions
- These terms and conditions are valid as stated on the seller's website, on the day the electronic order is sent by the buyer.
- By sending an electronic order, the buyer unreservedly accepts all provisions of the terms and conditions as valid on the day of sending the order, as well as on the day of sending the order, the valid price of the ordered goods including shipping or postage stated in the order form of the online store www.vrtaky.cz demonstrably agreed otherwise in a specific case. The buyer is irrevocably bound by the sent order.
- The participants have expressly agreed in accordance with the provisions of § 262 paragraph 1 of the Commercial Code that, unless the conditions expressly provide otherwise, their rights and obligations are governed by the Commercial Code, in particular its provisions § 409 et seq.
- All agreements between the seller and the buyer are governed by the laws of the Czech Republic. If the relationship established by the purchase agreement contains an international element, then the parties agree that the relationship is governed by the law of the Czech Republic. This does not affect the consumer's rights under generally binding legislation.
- In relation to the buyer, the seller is not bound by any codes of conduct in the sense of the provisions of § 1826 par.e) of the Civil Code.
- All rights to the seller's website, in particular the copyright to the content, including page layout, photos, films, graphics, trademarks, logos and other content and elements, belong to the seller. It is forbidden to copy, modify or otherwise use the website or any part thereof without the consent of the seller. The seller is not liable for errors caused by third party interventions in the online store or as a result of its use contrary to its purpose. When using the online store, the buyer may not use procedures that could adversely affect its operation and may not perform any activity that could allow him or third parties to interfere or use the software or other components that make up the online store and use the online store, or its parts or software in such a way that would be contrary to its purpose or purpose.
- The buyer hereby assumes the risk of a change of circumstances in the sense of § 1765 paragraph 2 of the Civil Code.
- The purchase contract, including business conditions, is archived by the seller in electronic form and is not accessible.
- The wording of the terms and conditions may be changed or supplemented by the seller. This provision does not affect the rights and obligations arising during the period of validity of the previous version of the terms and conditions.
- A sample form for withdrawal from the contract is attached to the terms and conditions.
Form for withdrawal from the contract / return of the goods (PDF)
If you have any questions, please contact us, we will do our best to solve all problems.