Deck angle guide + countersink
Angle guide provides exact 45 degree for drilling pitot holes
Wood screws can be fixed firmly and evenly.
- an unique power tools especially for tongue and groove joints used in indoor floor instalalations, wooden tiling and terrace boards instalations.
Way of functioning:
- deck angle guide will lead the drill into the material exactly at 45 degrees
- wood screws will be firmly and evenly fixed at 45 degrees and will not get loose in changed humidity or temperature
- the screws head is sunk into the material so that the tongue does not interfere slamming into the groove
- countersink is wit the hex shank 1/4" slotted - for cordless tools
- the diameter of pre-drill is 3,2 mm
- the depth of drilled hole - 20 mm
Packaging: blister for display