Core bit for concrete with M16 thread
Item No.1910 - core bit body is one of the 3 components of concrete core drills.
- Hammer drilling with strong hammer drills and SDS-plus electropneumatic hammers.
- The ideal tool for heating engineers and electricians.
- The core bit body is fitted with carbide tips.
- The internal thread of the core bit body is M16.
What to combine with:
- To assemble a complete core drill bit - the pilot bit and the adaptor must be added.
- For use in the hammer drill - combine with th hexagonal drive adapter (ordering No. 1931) - offered in 2 lengths.
- For use in the electropneumatic hammer - combine with SDS-plus drive adapter (ordering No. 1932) - offered in 2 lengths.
- The pilot bit is a part of both types of drive adapters but it can be also purchased separately (ordering No. 1920).
Used in: concrete, stone, masonry, bricks.
Note: the most frequently requested combinations of a core bit body and a drive adaptor are sets under ordering numbers 1991 and 1992.