Bimetall hole saws Co 8% are drilling tools with an extremely wide range of use.
- Unlike HSS bimetall hole saws, cobalt bimetal hole saws can also be used in metals with strengths higher than 700N / m2, stainless steel and Hardox steel (up to 1000N / mm2). However, they are less suitable for other materials (plasterboard, wood, etc.).
- Thanks to a number of different adapters, it is possible to use cordless screwdrivers, hand and stand drills as well as small electropneumatic hammers.
- material: HSS Co. 8%
- cutting depth 40-45 mm
- variable teeth distribution
- hole saws from a diameter of 32 mm are with a thread size 5/8 "- 18 UNF
What to combine with:
- Depending on the diameter of the hole saw and the tools you work with, the hole saw must be combined with the appropriate type of adapter (ordering No. 5102)
- All adapters we offer are supplied with a pilot bit. However, you can also buy the pilot bit separately if necessary (ordering No. 5103)
- For better removal of the drilled material from the hole saw, we recommend attaching a compression spring to the pilot bit (ordering No. 5105-1 or ordering No. 5105-2)
- If the drilled material is less accessible, it is possible to use an extension for Bi-Metal hole saws (ordering No. 5104)
- before drilling, check the recommended speed (see speed table) and when drilling into metal, use a cooling medium (cutting oil or emulsion)
Used in: Alloyed and non-alloyed steels (up to 1.000 N/mm strength), Hardox steel, high chromium alloyed steels such as stainless steel, steels resistant to rusts and acids, non-ferrous and light metals.
Supplied with plastic hangers.